2021 BMW 4 Series Interior
The BMW 4 Series has always been beloved by Duluth car aficionados. But the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign redefines what makes this car great, giving you an unmistakable flair on Marietta roads. One of the most impressive aspects of this coupe is the 2021 BMW 4 series interior, engineered for a great driving experience and loaded with technology. BMW of Gwinnett Place covers information on the 2021 BMW 4 series interior options below!
BMW 4 Series Redesign: A Driver’s Dream
The new 4 Series coupe looks amazing on the outside, but the inside is an even better testament to thoughtful BMW design. The cockpit seamlessly integrates driver and vehicle, giving you control with the help of advanced technologies.
2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign Driver Interface:
- Digital Key: Get into your 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options with a digital key, allowing you to get into your vehicle with a secure phone app.
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional: One of your 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options is the BMW Live Cockpit Professional. This includes a Central Information Display in addition to a Digital Instrument Cluster that gives you information on your vehicle’s performance live, allowing you to be truly in charge.
- Connectivity: Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allow you to seamlessly connect to your devices as you’re driving down Smyrna roads.
- Standard BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant: Just say, “Hey BMW,” and a computer will help you with navigation, entertainment, technology settings, and much more!
- Safety Features: Your 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options include safety features like Active Blind Spot Detection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, and more!
2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options: Amenities
It’s more than just technology that makes the BMW 4 series interior so remarkable. Alpharetta drivers will get a true first-class experience inside, thanks to high-end materials and comfortable arrangements. Here’s just a few of the amenities that are part of your 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Amenities:
- SensaTec Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- Anthracite headliner
- Automatic zone Climate Control including micro-filter and automatic air recirculation
- 10-way power front sport seats; including 2-way power side bolsters, 2-way manual headrests and thigh support; driver memory for exterior mirror and seat positions
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror and driver’s-side exterior mirror
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel column
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
The interior of the 4 Series Convertible and the 2021 BMW 4 Series also have available features like Vernasca Leather upholstery, aluminum interior trims, and much more!
2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions:
We conclude our journey through the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign with the dimensions. Even in a coupe, you’ll feel like you have space to stretch out:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches
- Legroom, Front/Rear: 41.8 inches / 34.5 inches
- Shoulder Room, Front/Rear: 55.1 inches / 51.0 inches
- Cargo Volume: 12 cubic feet
Test Drive the BMW 4 Series Today!
At BMW of Gwinnett Place, we couldn’t be more excited to have the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign among our new inventory. We’ve made ourselves an ideal destination for the Duluth-area car-lover, with financing resources to help with your purchase and a BMW-trained service center that will keep your car in top shape! Contact us today to set up a test drive in a new or certified pre-owned BMW 4 Series!
More From BMW of Gwinnett Place
Duluth drivers seem to be impressed with the new BMW 3 Series. So are we. Do you know what really impresses us about it? The beautiful interior. The brilliant BMW 3 Series interior colors are gorgeous. The BMW 3 Series seats are covered in premium material. And there a ton of BMW 3 Series interior…
The 2021 BMW X7 SUV is turning heads all around Duluth for a good reason. It’s a three-row Sports Activity Vehicle featuring extravagance in every detail. At a base MSRP starting at only $74,900, the 2021 BMW X7 price is only slightly higher than it was in 2020. For the 2021 model year, BMW introduces a new top-of-the-line…
The BMW 4 Series has always been beloved by Duluth car aficionados. But the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign redefines what makes this car great, giving you an unmistakable flair on Marietta roads. One of the most impressive aspects of this coupe is the 2021 BMW 4 series interior, engineered for a great driving experience…